Featured image by Jay Mantri
If you’re like me, there are certain things that I just really miss from the States. And one of them is Bagels with cream cheese. When I first came here, as for everything else, I had to hope that I could find some of the things I love and crave from time to time. And for that I had to go on a hunt! I quickly found out that Bagels aren’t the popular item in Zurich! But luckily, after some research I found two places that sell them – with cream cheese! Check out Bagel Factory and Koscher Bagel.
The weekend is almost here so it’s time for a nice brunch, American style! And what better than a breakfast bagel sandwich! It’s easy to make and delicious to eat.
Ingredients for 1 person:
- Bagel – flavor of your choice
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of cheese – flavor of your choice
- 2 pieces cooked bacon or 2 pieces of sausage, deli ham or Canadian bacon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place bagel in toaster and toast as desired
- Over medium heat, fry egg in frying pan
- Turn off heat but leave pan on burner
- Place meat on top of egg and then the cheese on top of the meat
- Cover with a lid and let the heat melt the cheese
- Butter toasted bagel
- Place egg, meat, and cheese pile on half of bagel and top with the other half
Stay connected and don’t miss out on unique Experiences & Discoveries.
Sign up now!