Not everyone is blessed naturally with sexy, luscious lips. Once in a while, especially when going out, I would love to sport a nice bright lipstick without feeling self-conscious about it because my lips are too thin.
But there is a trick to make them look plumper with a simple highlighting technique. All you need is a concealer, an eyeshadow buffing brush and a bright lipstick (a lip pencil will work too)!
STEP BY STEP:
- Dab the buffing brush across the top of the concealer stick. Don’t be shy, go for it!
- Start at an outer corner and sweep the brush along the perimeter of the lip area toward’s the cupid’s bow (The Cupid’s bow is said to resemble the bow of Cupid, the Greek god of erotic love!)
- Continue sweeping the brush from the cupid’s bow to the other corner.
- Repeat on the bottom lip perimeter.
- Now buff it in along the top lip perimeter.
- And continue buffing it in along the bottom lip perimeter.
- Finish by filling in the lip area with your favorite bright lip color or lip pencil.
Below are some recommendations on the tools to use in case you’re overwhelmed by the number of products out there, and especially if you just moved to Zurich and can’t find your usual CVS or Sephora favorites.
- Maybelline Fit Me Anti Shine Foundation Stick – can be found at COOP or Manor
- Bobbi Brown Face Touch Up Stick – can be found at Jelmoli or Globus
- Clarins Concealer Stick– can be found at Jelmoli or Globus
Eye shadow buffing brush
- Urban Decay Good Karma Shading Brush – can be found at Manor
Lipstick or Lip Liner
- Any of your favorites will do.
Stay connected and don’t miss out on unique Experiences & Discoveries.
Sign up now!